I’m testing to see if this a good way to do clippings.
- MuniFi’s Weakest Link is Public Use
— (Via GigaOM.)
- Good points on MuniFi issues and link to Craig Settles report.
- For Cingular, 2007 is about 3G — (Via GigaOM.)
- Add good read. Starts quick w/ “… 2007 is all about milking wireless”
- U-Verse, Line Losses Dog AT&T — (Via GigaOM.)
- Alcatel-Lucent, Tellabs, Infinera, Early Stage Fundraising and Short Form… — (Via WRKoss – Tech & Geopolitics.)
- Ouch. Some nasty notes on WAN Networking Equipment.
Here is the opening. Telco 2.0 is great, there is actual meat in their releases.
As you’ll have seen for ‘Digital Town’ here, we create detailed hypotheses as a brief for participants at the Telco 2.0 brainstorm . Next up is the Digital Home work stream on Day Two, which looks at the impacts of high speed broadband and wireless access, and the parallel evolution of other technologies, on the home environment. We’re delighted to have senior execs from BBC, Belgacom, BSkyB, FT-Orange, Slingbox, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Telenor and others preparing special stimulus presentations for this. (Thanks again for input to Alan Patrick from Broadsight who is working with us on this).
So, below is what we think is the ‘Situation’, ‘Complication’, ‘Key Questions’, and ‘Way Forward’ for ‘Telcos in the Digital Home’. [...]