new blogs to try.
Here’s a few blogs I’ve come across recently that are worthy of attention:
- Bellhead by Anonymous (but we know who you are and where you live 😉 ) is making a promising start.
- DumbPiper by Emilio Sepulveda. (This would have been the perfect name for a BT blog until recently.)
- TelecomVistas by Ross MacLeod, who skillfully assembled the Voice 2.0 conference this week.
- hyperpeople by Mark Pesce is proving to be a stunner, if you’ve got the time.
- The Law of Mobility is a good example of how focus improves a blog.
Posted by Martin Geddes at 12:03 PM
Comments: (post your comment)'(feed without comments)
Enjoy Telepocalypse? Then try Telco 2.0™: Making money in an IP world