Here are some more good posts this week.
Broadband & Internet
- China Internet Network Information CenterGot this link from Andrew@Nyquist’s blog. This is nice addition to OECD and FCC data.
- GigaOM » The State of Broadband, Q4 Analysis (via GigaOm)Om has some harsh words.
- False Pundits, Forbes and Broadband
(Via GigaOm)A good rant 😉
- Earnings Analysis by Sector Shows Telecom Resurgence (via Kedrosky)The usual interesting snippet of data.
- Comcast: Party Like it’s 1999 (via Andrew @ Nyquist)
- Comcast’s Billion-Dollar Phone Biz (via GigaOm)
- First Friday in February Thoughts: Comcast CAPEX, Laurel Networks, Cisco, Mangrove, and Dell (via WR Koss Technology & Geopolitics )Includes sobering list of failed router startups. I think the only way one can survive the “Router wars” is to use the Redback strategy of going chapter 11 and then trying again :-(Also includes some ideas on Comcast’s spending plans.