Chatting about blog-land this week. All of these are in my delicious widget on the right and @ http://del.icio.us/hNorth/blog. Enjoy.
- State of the Photon – Global FTTH Activity at Nyquist Capital more good stuff from Andrew.
- Light Reading – Chips, Components & Subsystems – Chip Fight! EZchip Takes on Xelerated – Telecom News Analysis – NP’s trudge on – I’ve got to say that new “horizontal” telco model aligns well with these devices. Not necessarily good for semi guys though. All value is in the “box” guys code and not in the chip.
- Five Misconceptions About the 10G Optical Market at Nyquist Capital
- Teradici Leaks Out Product Details – links to WSJ, EE Times, and G&M
- iPhone in Europe – Telebusillis – notes on Apple Servers
- Joost is not a TV station – IP Dev Blog Volpi’s first words on Joost.
- By the Numbers: How I built a Web 2.0, User-Generated Content, Citizen Journalism, Long-Tail, Social Media Site for $12,107.09 – Guy Kawasaki – Guy K’s notes on what it cost him to set up his new site.
Careers & Mgmt
- The Pmarca Guide to Personal Productivity – Marc Andreesen Marc Andressen on … not your standard recommendations
- Message to Myself — “Hey Iain : Shut Up!” – link to article on listening 😛
- Schmoozin’ Posts
- Pundits are (nearly) always wrong – Seth Godin – good point.
- Price – Seth Godin 👿 ouch .. quick quip that is often “too true”
General Interest ( Fun )
- nothing this week 🙂