Link | 92% of Finnish mobile data traffic emanates from PCs, not phones – Dean Bubley

92% of Finnish mobile data traffic emanates from PCs, not phones: “One other data point worth noting is that traffic to/from the Internet is 95% of the total. Is it really worth bothering about all that complex QoS, prioritisation, differential pricing, IMS etc for the remaining 5%?” (Via Dean Bubley’s Disruptive Wireless.)

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: