Steve Blank ran a Reinventing Life Sciences Lean LaunchPad in the Fall of 2013 and refined it in 2014. Here are all the blog posts associated with it.
- 2014/02/25 Is This Startup Ready For Investment?
- 2014/06/19 Why Lean May Save Your Life – The I-Corps @ NIH
- 2014/06/26 I-Corps @ NIH – Pivoting the Curriculum
- 2014/09/12 Why Translational Medicine Will Never be The Same
- 2014/12/17 I-Corps at the NIH: Evidence-based Translational Medicine
- 2014/12/30 Getting out of the building…by staying in the building! – discusses a new class of life science/healthcare co-working and collaboration space.
Introduction — Reinventing Life Science Startups
- 2013/08/19 Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- 2013/08/20 Medical Devices and Digital Health
- 2013/08/21 Evidence-based Entrepreneurship
During Workshop — Lessons Learned — LLP for Life Science
- 2013/10/11 This Will Save Us Years
- 2013/11/04 Value Proposition and Customers
- Insights Video – Customer Segments – differences between Therapeutics, Digital Health, Medical Devices, & Diagnositics.
- 2013/11/13 Well They “Should” be Our Customers
- 2013/11/11 Distribution Channels
- 2013/11/18 Revenue Streams
- 2013/12/02 When Customers Make You Smarter
- 2013/12/09 What Now? Answer: How Do You Want to Spend Your Next 4 Years of Your Life?
- 2013/12/17 We’ve seen the Future of Translational Medicine and it’s Disruptive
Wrap Up — Lesson’s Learned
- 2013/12/19 Lessons Learned in Digital Health
- 2013/12/20 Lessons Learned in Medical Devices
- 2013/12/26 Lessons Learned in Therapeutics
- 2014/01/02 Lessons Learned in Diagnostics