Here is the slideware from my Lean LaunchPad workshop in April-June, 2013 (in slideshare format).
Background & Inspiration & Sources
The slideware borrows heavily from Steve Blank’s Lean LaunchPad slideware. It extends his “Start Up Owners Manual” and “Four Steps to the Epiphany” with concepts from Roger Martin, Peter Drucker, Geoffrey Moore, and others. I also introduce a “Plan of Record Sketch” to manage the “whole product schedule”.
I often get asked about the outcomes that I’m expecting from these workshops. In the last presentation 4a end game.2013.q2 I tackle what I think the “end game” is, where the teams are at the end of this workshop, and thus set the direction of what they need to do.
- 0a introduction.2013.q2
- 1a three types-of_startup.2013.q2
- 1b customer discovery (problem hypothesis).2013.q2
- 2a customer discovery ( canvas and story ).2013.q2
- 2b value chain (team specific).2013.q2
- 3a customer validation.2013.q2
- 3b Get, Keep, Grow -customer relationships.2013.q2
- 4a end game.2013.q2